Friday 2 August 2013

Chocolates - at last

All this talk of Chocolat and not a chocolate in site.  This has been remedied by the delivery of 216 of them in three 'strengths'.  I have milk, dark and white chocolates.  They are a perfect size - the round one being one eight of an inch across!  The maker was a great find at a show.  Dotties Miniatures - just Facebook search them.



Even though they are so small everyone is detailed with some pattern or another.  I am hoping to enhance them with a piece of violet or an almond or some gold.  The best known chocolate from the movie must be 'Nipples of Venus' with a white chocolate tip.  They need to be a different shape to these so I may still have a go at Fimo and see what I can do.  Meanwhile I have got something to get me started.

I'll just leave you with the real thing to drool over..........

8 comments:

  1. Mmmm....yum! I just know I'm going to be watching that movie while mini-ing this weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I can even smell them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Em! Your chocolates look good enough to eat! Nipples of Venus were also in the movie "Amadeus" Those have to be the most intriguing of chocolates ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Earliest recipe from the 1600's - ganache mixed with chestnut and brandy to make a truffle coated in chocolate and 'nipple' highlighted. What's not to like! Just a pound please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I know, I bet not one chocolate passed Binoche's lips.... never mind hips.

      Delete
  6. Hi,the chocolats looks so yummy!Miniregards from sunny Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sonia, Nice to 'meet' you. Yup, hard to do a chocolaterie when you love chocolates and 'really shouldn't'.

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.